Wherever you live in Mendocino County, there are numerous opportunities for Mendocino Wildlife Association volunteers to get involved with wildlife protection.
You can volunteer to:
- Transport injured or orphaned wildlife to the nearest rehabilitation facility
- Answer and respond to hotline calls (Volunteers must receive training)
- Assist the Executive Board with administrative duties
- Speak to children at your local schools about wildlife and our organization
- Conduct outreach with ranchers and the community
- Help put on fundraisers and all other events/trainings
- Foster injured or orphaned wildlife (Volunteers must receive training)
To become a volunteer please fill out and submit the volunteer application.